- International Federation of Physical Simulation and Numerical Simulation of Materials Processing (IFPNS)
- Qiongtai Normal University, China
- Materials Institution, Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society , (MI, CMES)
- Dynamic Systems Inc., USA
- Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Henan Polytechnic University, China
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Henan University of Science and Technology, China
Physical and numerical simulations make it possible for materials science to go from experience-based to science-based, and from qualitative to quantitative. Physical simulations, which effectively reveal the principles of materials’ structure and properties evolutions, save time and money significantly whereas numerical simulations enable the full description and design of various material processes which are impossible experimentally. Naturally, both simulations are gaining attention worldwide, and will be a prominent approach of materials research in the 21st century. The International Conference on Physical and Numerical Simulations of Material Processing (ICPNS) is such a platform for timely exchange of the recent academic and experimental accomplishments in the field of physical and numerical simulations.
According to the decision of the 9th ICPNS held in Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia in October 2019, the 10th ICPNS will be held in Sanya, China.
Topics of the conference
The topics of the ICPNS’2022 include but are not limited to the following:
(1) Physical simulation of forming operations and thermo-mechanical processing of materials;
(2) Design and optimization of materials processing technologies;
(3) Mathematical and numerical models of materials constitutive behavior;
(4) Atomistic and multiscale modelling and simulation for metallurgy and materials;
(5) Simulation of Phase Transformations and Microstructural Evolution;
(6) Multi-scale simulation for materials and processing;
(7) Material design approaches and molecular dynamics simulation;
(8) Radiation and laser processing of materials, additive manufacturing of materials;
(9) Software engineering for material design and processing; and
(10) New methods and techniques for physical and numerical simulations
Submitted paper is not only limited to the thermal/mechanical simulation or test, all in the field of material processing with other test equipment are also welcomed at the conference.
The materials involved are not only metal materials, but also non-metal materials, such as ceramics, polymers, non-metal matrix composites, etc., which can be accepted by the conference as well.
All papers accepted by the conference will be included in the conference proceedings and recommended to be published in SCI journals relevant after peer-review.
Prof. Yuansheng Yang, Email: email@example.com
Dr. Xiaohui Feng, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Tianwei Xu, Email: email@example.com
Prof. Changqing Yuan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org